Saturday, December 27, 2014

Cycle 10 Week 2 Light Bench

I skipped squats and deadlifts this week. Tried hard to stay on track but something had to give. Got in a quick light bench session today just to stay somewhat on track.

235X10X2 speed bench
Standing OHP - 135X10X2
Skulls - 135X8X2
DB Raise - 20X10X2
Cambered Bar Tri PRessdown - 140X15X2

I have definitely taken the xmas season bulk to a new level lol. I stepped on the scale and I am officially in the 120 weight class, but only a by about 1 lb. Needless to say, I will lose that, I don't plan on competing in that class. Its been fun bulking though. I have kept on track with the Ed Coan bench program but not the other lifts. I plan to get back on track best week. I have 7 training weeks until the MPA provincials in Winnipeg on Feb 21 and I plan to add at least 15-20 kg to my last meet total.

No comments:

Post a Comment